- searching. yes, some sites pay you to do searches.
- surveys. doing surveys can be a good way to earn points but can also be a bit of a headache.
- watching videos. this is an easy though time consuming way to earn points.
- completing offers. there are such a variety of offers available on GPT sites. from easy things like watching a video to signing up for a site or newsletter to paid subscriptions for things.
- games. many sites offer paid games.
- dailies. these vary from site to site. many sites offer a daily poll or CPC clicks. these are really easy things you can do daily for points.
- tasks. these are where you are doing certain things like tagging a business or putting things into categories or even tweeting articles. some are easy, some are mind boggling.
- coupons. many sites offer points for printing and then using coupons.
- shopping. there are several sites that have the option to shop thru them to earn points back. the amount you earn back will often vary from store to store and there's almost always a wait time on the points but it's a really nice bonus when they come.
- referrals. every site that I am aware of offers some incentive for having referrals. some it's just a little like matching search wins for a certain amount. other sites it's a percentage of all their earnings for life. some have a bonus for them joining and some for the first time they cash out. no matter what way they reward you, the rewards are awesome.
Monday, November 12, 2012
what is a GPT?
let's take a moment to talk about what exactly a GPT site is and isn't. GPT stands for Get Paid To. the premise is really simple. you do things and you get paid in virtual currency. cool, right? well, yes it is. but there's really more to it than just do it and get paid. like, what exactly are you going to be doing. here is a small list of things you may find on GPT sites.